STEP 1 – NVQ
- Registration: Send us your personal information:
2. Date of birth,
3. Address with postcode,
4. Telephone number,
6. Name of the company you work for,
7. Site address with postcode where you work,
8. Supervisor’s name and his phone number,
9. Your trade and NVQ you require,
10. Copy of your ID and Your photo.
- Visit in our office (Mon – Sat 9am – 7 pm)
You will be inducted, you need to sign your registration documents and make the initial payment of 80%
of the fee and then we will register you. We will give you a set of job knowledge questions to answer at home.
- Collecting evidence from your work – the assessor can collect these from you during a site visit or you can e-mail / WhatsApp them to us.
- Visit to the site – an accredited assessor will visit you at your workplace and assess your skills against the qualification standards using a variety of assessment methods. The assessor will advise you how to gather the necessary evidence from your workplace and how to complete a portfolio to achieve the NVQ.
- You pay the rest 20% just after successful assessment.
- Collecting the NVQ certificate in our office.
STEP 2 – HS & E Test
- If you have completed the relevant HS&E Test within 2 years of applying for your new card, you don’t have to do it again.
- When you come to our office we will explain where and how you can pass the test.
- You have to answer 45 questions correctly to pass. The test costs £21.
- The test is not difficult if you practice for it. We will show you the app you need to upload for practicing.
It costs £6.99. It has all the questions for the test and it also allows you to do mock tests.
- It is not a problem to fail the test, it just means you have to pay £22.50 and do the test again.
- For the HS&E operative test you can have voice over in a number of languages: English, Welsh, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian and Spanish.
- We don’t do the HS&E Test and we recommend that you pass the test at a Pearson Vue Centre https://www.citb.co.uk/courses-and-qualifications/hse-test-and-cards/book-a-test/
STEP 3 – CSCS Card
- You should pass the relevant HS&E Test and get your NVQ qualifications in order to apply for a CSCS card.
- You have to create your own account with CSCS and apply for the card.
- The standard fee for a CSCS card is £36